Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mrs Professor Green


Today, I have been faced with the time old question that has plagued society for centuries- do you want the good news or the bad news first? Unfortunately, in print it’s difficult to please both parties, but I’ve gone with my instinct and punted for bad. It’s only up from here…

Ladies, it’s official- Professor Green is off the market. That’s right, the ever charming Hackney born rapper has hopped off the stage and landed on one knee, supplementing Millie Mackintosh’s ever stylish and over flowing wardrobe with the ultimate accessory. If you’re prone to jealousy, I suggest you look away now...



There is light at the end of the tunnel, I assure you! Here it is- just think how gorgeous Millie’s dress is going to be? Cheered you up? Yeah, me too. So with wedding bells chiming in the distance, and my imagination running away with itself once more, I pondered, what would I wear to the bash? It’s time to look for that perfect wedding (guest) dress, and I think I’ve found the answer right here at South West Ten.

The general rule of thumb as a wedding guest is to avoid white, full length lace numbers, so taking this on board, I present to you option number one. This vibrant, fitted midi dress cinches in any waist and exudes effortless feminine sophistication. The royal purple will spice up any reception, and the fabric is machine washable- ideal after close encounters with drunken uncles and their dangerously full champagne flutes.

http://www.southwestten.com/clothing/dresses/Purple-Dress

Alternately, this nude bodycon beauty with cut-out arms oozes luxury whatever the occasion. Reminiscent of the infamous Herve Leger bandage dresses, this fitted number offers designer chic at an affordable price. Need I say more?

http://www.southwestten.com/clothing/dresses/Nude-Bandage-Dress
http://www.southwestten.com/clothing/dresses/Stretch-V-Neck-Sleeveless-Pencil-Dress
Not every skin tone can master nude (myself included), but my final pick of the day happens to come in cobalt, black, red and navy, which pretty much has every palette covered. With flattering pleats over the stomach and an elegant V-neckline, nothing says understated glamour more.

So there you have it, three sensational picks that scream wedding attire. Besides, what better way to cure serious jealousy than to go shopping? After all, it’s a well known fact that a statement dress is the new prozac.
Oh and if you’re reading this Millie, I am more than welcome to be maid of honour. Just thought I’d put it out there…

No comments:

Post a Comment